THIS IS AN INVITATION to all interested in preserving the history of the German Settlement. It’s easy to renew or become a GSHS member now.
Benefits of Membership
* Opportunity to participate in activities that preserve and even make history.
* Opportunity to be a member of an affiliate of the Wisconsin Historical Society.
* Tax exemption under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) for a nonprofit organization
* Satisfaction in passing on our heritage and accomplishments to future generations.
* Receive German Settlement Updates via e-mail newsletters (Your e-mail contact needed)
- – – – – – – – Please fill out, cut off here & send to the address below – – – – – – – -
German Settlement Heritage Society, Inc. Membership
Name: _________________________ Spouse’s Name: __________________________
Address: ________________________ City: _____________ State: ___ Zip: __________
Email: __________________________ (for GS Updates) Phone: ___________________
I am paying $ _______ dues for the year(s) _______
Annual dues/donations. Check a category that fits best for your budget.
[ ] Individual = $10; [ ] Household = $25; [ ] Benefactor = $50; [ ] Lifetime = $500+
[ ] Preservation donor = $_____
[ ] Memorial paver stone, engraved with the name(s): __________________________$50
Your check TOTAL = $ ____
Send short memorial name to: Charles Garbe, 772 County Road N, Hudson, WI 54016
Please make checks for membership and/or memorial payable to:
German Settlement Heritage Society & please send to our treasurer:
Linda Nelson, 9635 – 203rd Street North, Forest Lake, MN 55025
Our Auditor is: Rick Banes. (They traded places on our Board.)